SUBMIT A PRAYER REQUEST
Let the Church of God join you in Prayer
WHY PRAY TO GOD?
- We Pray to God every day because God is almighty that has the power to answer all prayers as the giver of all things through Jesus Christ the apple of his eyes and begotten Son. (Matthew 6:10)
- We Pray to God every day because we believe that (he) God exist and he is a rewarder of those that seek him Diligently (Heb. 11:6)
- We Pray to God Everyday as evidence of humility and obedience to God.
- We pray to receive joy, hope, patient, love and all gifting of the Holy Spirit.
- We Pray to remove Satanic anxiety and worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4:6)
- We pray to remove spirit of fear and for God to give us his spirit of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- We pray because All Power had been given to Jesus Christ when he defeats Satan on the cross and the defeat was forever.
Colossians 2:13-15 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Matthew 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
WHAT TO DO FOR GOD TO ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS
- Repent your sins: If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. (1 John 1:8-10)
- Seek the Kingdom of God and its righteousness first and other things shall be added to it. (Matthew 6:33)
- Now take this Prayer of Faith according to Psalm 51:1-3 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
“My Dearest God in Heaven, I know I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness.
I believe Jesus Christ is your Son. I believe that He died
for my sins and that you raised Him to life on the third day and that he is now seated on the right hand of God where he intercedes for me always.
I want to surrender my life unto him as my Lord and Savior.
I hereby enter into Covenant with you by the blood of Jesus Christ to serve you in spirit and Truth. I reject and terminate every covenant I have with Satan from this day forward and forever. Precious Holy Spirit, by the mercies of God, write my name in the book of life and seal me with your Consecration seal. I open the door of my heart, come and dwell in me, guide my life and help me to do your will in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!"
This scripture explains that God makes a special anointing available to Believers and the Church when we pray together.
PRAYER REQUEST FORM
If you have a prayer request, we encourage you to send it using the secure online form below. Please note that required form fields are marked with an asterisk. You can also send it directly to us using the email address email@example.com.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
Translate the text on this page to your language of choice. Simply select from the dropdown list below